Safety ruleses in the diving
1. To attend courses of diving, SVP, First help with Oxygen, as well as to advanced training courseses with qualified instructors.
2. To be put under annual medical controls of aptitude for the diving (even after a disease or an injury, or if it is needed to take medication).
3. To stay regularly hydrated drinking water. To before avoid the alcohol and the intense exercise and after the immersion.
4. To always verify the good state and correct operation of all the equipment, as much the own one as the one of the companion. To make sure that it is adapted for the planned diving.
5. To use vest, double regulator, pressure gauge and knife; in addition, to take with himself a depth gauge, clock and tables, although is used a diving computer.
6. To always dive in favorable marine and meteorological conditions, with a companion of immersion and always with the suitable support of surface. To use a surface buoy.
7. To submerge within the suitable limits anticipated by the own qualification. To avoid the immersion profiles type I-I and never to hold the breathing while he is promoting himself.
8. To promote at a terminal velocity of 18 meters per minute, using the present models of descomprensi³n and prioritizing the preservative levels more. Or what your computer of diving says.
9. In case of ED suspicion, to immediately administer oxygen to the 100% and with the appropriate regulator, during required time. Not to try pocedimientos of recomprensi³n in the water.
10. Before flying to follow the recommendations to hope, at least, 12 hours in the case of having realised a single immersion, and at least 24 hours after realising successive immersions and/or immersions with decompression.