This course supposes the first step of the professional race of recreational diving.
It will allow you to work in close collaboration with an Instructor PADI in order to perfect your abilities in the diving and to acquire knowledge at professional level.
600,00¬ (IVA including)
You will learn the capacity to organize immersions and will help in the supervision of training of partners.
With the PADI Divemaster certification you will be able to attend an instructor in the supervision of formation of divers and to develop special subaqueous activities (cartography, direction, recovery and guide of immersion).
The course lasts approximated of 60 hours (10 days) divided in subjects of development of knowledge, technique and resistance in the water, and practical applications in swimming pool and sea opened in real situations of formation of divers.
Monday 1 Development of knowledge
- Paper and characteristics of a Dive Master.
- Programs directed by Dive Master.
- Supervision of titled divers.
- Supervision of partners.
Tuesday 1 Development of knowledge
- aquatic *Resistencia and techniques.
- To swim 400 M.s (free).
- 15 min. of flotation.
- To swim 800 M.s (fins).
Wednesday 1 Development of knowledge
- aquatic *T©cnicas and of demonstration.
- Circuit of evaluation.
Thursday 1 Development of knowledge
- *Ejercicios of practical training.
- Water practices confined with Water Open.
Saturday Exercises of practical training
- Water practices opened with Water Open.
- Guide of divers titled in open waters.
- Practice of education course continues.
Domingo Exercises of obligatory training
- Project of map.
2 Mondays Development of knowledge
- Techniques and surroundings.
2 Tuesdays Development of knowledge
- aquatic *T©cnicas.
- To drag 100 M.s a diver.
- Evaluation of rescue.
- *Ejercicios of obligatory training.
- Interchange of equipment.
- ** Final exam **
- Minimum age 18 years.
- To own the Padi Rescue Diver certification or equivalent.
- Training in first help and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (RCP) during last the 3 years.
- To have 20 immersions at least to accede to the Divemaster training, and at least 60 immersions to obtain the certification.
- Medical certificate issued by hyperbaric doctor (we have a doctor who makes certificates in our facilities).
- 2 photographies.
- Immersions in the sea
It does not include:
- Procedure of the degree.
- Transport, nor Hosting
- Kit Material Did¡ctico
- BuceoValencia is a Center of Accredited Diving
- We count on own facilities of diving
- We every year renew the equipment for the security of our divers